Customer Service Executive - Full Training Provided!
Are you available to start work immediately? Are you able to offer flexibility with your hours? Would you like access to a wide range of benefits including discounted gym membership, eye care vouchers and much more? If so, please read on...
We have an opportunity to join our very well established Client based in Ashford who is in need of support immediately throughout April in their busy Customer Care team.
Your duties will include:
* Being the first point of contact for any inbound calls received from Customers
* Providing written and verbal responses to customer account queries
* Deliver excellent customer service
* Setting up new memberships
* Booking tickets via the company system
* Issuing vouchers
* Processing refunds and issuing credit notes
* Assisting and supporting other areas of the team where appropriate
* Ensure a high level of accuracy when data inputting
* Follow communication "scripts" when handling different client accounts
* Identify customer's needs; clarify information and record feedback accurately
* The role requires flexibility, for example one week you may cover 3 full days at 12 hour shifts, the following week may be 8 hour shifts for 5 days to meet the demands of the business. You must be flexible to be able to accommodate potential weekend work should your shift pattern fall here.
* The role is required to start ASAP until the end of April
* Â£9.50 per hour
Benefits of becoming an Office Angels Temp:
* Weekly Pay
* Up to 29 days annual leave
* Dedicated consultant to support your job search
* First opportunity to see permanent positions
* Access to free eyecare vouchers
* Temp of the Month awards
* Timesheets can be completed on mobile devices
* Perks at work
* Discount schemes
* Access to Well-being platforms
If you're interested in this position and have the skills and attributes listed above then please apply today.
* Please note if you're suitable and your skills match the role you'll receive an e-mail from us. Remember to call us on 01233 611780 ASAP/within 24 hours to discuss the position in further detail with Georgia or Emma. We look forward to your application. This is a Temporary role starting immediately so please only apply if you can start work within a few days' notice.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.