An exciting opportunity has arisen working for a multi franchised car dealer operating in Maidstone.
This is working alongside the Sales department, supporting the team with invoicing, stock control and working closely between both accounts and sales. The role plays a vital link between the sales operation and will be working to strict deadlines and requires accurate IT skills, good numeracy and attention to detail together with an ability to work as part of a busy team with target objectives; delivering the highest levels of customer satisfaction.
* Ensure systems are updated relating to incoming stock
* Preparation of work requests and monitoring progress
* Arranging relevant documentation, licensing, warranty and verification checks
* Co-ordinate documents for purchases and sales
* Provide relevant reports of stock and production, as required
* Process invoices on sales and reconciling within the internal system
* Ordering of products in-line with company guidelines supported by the Sales Manager
* Accurately update CRM record data following set processes
* Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
* Experience working within a busy environment
* Proficient using MS Office
* Good numeracy and keyboard skills
* Must be a team player, ability to handle pressure and work to set guidelines
* Commitment to providing the highest levels of customer care
Monday to Friday 08.30am - 17.30pm
Salary - dependant on experience
* 20 days holiday plus bank holidays rising to 25 in time
* Excellent career opportunities
* Staff and family discount
* Training - both in-house and external
CV in Word format please.
New Appointments Group, Expertly Matching Employers and Jobseekers since 1975.
Committed to diversity, equality and opportunity for all.