We have an opportunity for you to join our team as our Test Manager for the Charities Aid Foundation (CAF). You will be an integral part of our Project Transformation team using your Test Manager skills you will be responsible for the day-today management of business testing activity (systems and functional testing) of our new core banking system and customer facing online banking website for CAF Bank.
Our office is based in Kingshill, Kent where you will need to go occasionally but you will be primarily working from home. You will join us on a full time, 12 month fixed term basis working Monday to Friday, 35 hours a week. Office hours are 9am to 5pm with an hour for lunch but flexibility is available.
At CAF you will be joining a workforce who are passionate about accelerating society’s progress towards a fair and inclusive future for all. We are people focused, driven by innovation and together, we are building a great and safe great place to work.
In return for joining as our Test Manager you will receive:
• £50,000 annual salary
24 days holiday plus bank holidays
• Excellent pension scheme
• Private Health care cover
• Life assurance
• On-going learning and development
• Annual flu vaccination
• Employee Assistance programme to support your health and wellbeing
• CAF volunteering day
As our Test Manager your key responsibilities will include:
• Leading all aspects of testing including reporting for the transformation programme.
• Providing leadership, guidance and training to systems testers and UAT testers.
• Mange daily testing activities
• Managing sign offs
• Providing confidence that testing outcomes are appropriate for the business needs by adhering to Testing best practise methods
• Acting as the expert in testing for the business
• Determining systems and UAT Testing is appropriate, to engage and coach the business.
Skills required of our Test Manager Lead :
• Test Management Experience
• Ability to build and influence business relationships
• Complete lifecycle project experience
• Ability to progress and implement tasks
• ISTQB qualification (desirable)
• Jira experience highly desirable
• Ability to work under pressure
• Able to work autonomously
• Proactive and solutions focused
Interested in joining us as our Business Test Manager and being part of an organisation who are people focused and are “Together Building Opportunity”. If yes, apply today, we would love to hear from you.
Please use the apply button/send your CV to [email protected] quoting reference number MD688.
If this method of applying is not possible, please contact a member of the HR team on 03000 123 566 to discuss how we can support you to apply.