Joining a growing and successful HR & Payroll team who provide payroll services to a large customer base, you will handle HR administration as well as Payroll
* Be able to produce accurate manual payroll calculations from gross to net
* Prepare and apply HR & Payroll data for processing
* Maintain relevant entries on employee records
* Allocate work items via relevant system, to ensure work is distributed appropriately.
* Ensure that all employees receive the correct HR documentation
* Act as an escalation point on complex customer enquiries. Work with HR Assistants to increase first line resolutions
* Maintain high focus on customer service through regular contact via e-mail and telephone, attending service review meetings, customer training, providing advice, solutions and information.
* Participate in the recruitment and selection process for staff
It is essential that you have previous operational payroll experience and ideally some exposure to HR. You will have good system knowledge, excellent communication skills and be looking for a role that offers progression
This role comes with excellent benefits and ongoing progression. The position is remote but with occasional meetings in Kings Hill
Connect2Staff/Connect2Kent, part of Commercial Services Trading/Kent Ltd, is an equal opportunities Employment Agency & Business and positively encourages applications from all suitably qualified and eligible candidates.