Job Title: Financial Data Analyst
Location: Near Canterbury, an office based role
Hours: Monday-Friday, flexible 8am-4:30pm, 8:30am-5pm, 9am-5:30pm
The company we're recruiting for are based in a pretty Countryside location with modern offices and desks plus free parking. They would like to recruit an experienced Financial Data Analyst to develop and prepare financial reports to relevant departments and managers. You'll need to identify and compile analytical reports to allow for decision making in a range of different areas. Tracking financial plans, analysing performance and calculating variances between forecasts and actuals will also be part of your new role.
Your key responsibilities within the position would be:
* Perform financial forecasting, reporting and operational KPI's.
* Financial modelling of data for decision making, budgets, planning and forecasting.
* Report on financial performance, budgets and prepare reports for board.
* Analysing past business performance, identify trends and data model improvements.
* Provide support to the financial teams regarding reporting and data management.
* Competitor analysis and market research to support internal financial analysis.
* Recommendations for improvements and drive process changes.
* Maintain up to date and technical knowledge of financial models, market conditions and trends.
* Maintenance and development of databases and spreadsheets as required in order to achieve day to day and longer term targets.
Key skills and experience required for this role:
* Proven experience as a Financial Data Analyst
* Advanced Excel skills and Power BI
* Experience making decisions, suggestions and presenting this to the Board
* 1st Interview - Via video conferencing
* 2nd Interview - Face to face adhering to social distancing and government guidelines for the opportunity to see the office environment and meet the team if you wish
If this sounds like an ideal position for you and you have the experience outlined above, then please apply today. Bonnie (Candidate Manager) or Nicola (Permanent Consultant) will call you within 48 hours to discuss the position in further detail with you if you match the requirements for the job. We look forward to your application.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.