Cygnet Health Care is one of the UK’s largest independent providers of mental health care. Cygnet is now entering an exciting period of growth and we are looking to appoint a Payroll Administrator on an initial 6 Month Contract (maternity cover) to join our Head Office Finance team based in Wrotham Heath, Sevenoaks.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
• Ensuring national living wage and national minimum wage compliance, especially where salary sacrifice arrangements are concerned
• Liaising with onsite accounts teams/bureau and Hospital
Management/Finance to ensure smooth flow of data in to the payroll process
• Answering queries from staff on all aspects of their pay and benefits
• Implementation of best practice procedures
• Full start to finish process for employees on a 10th and 25th monthly payroll. This will include adding new starters, amendment to tax codes, pension contributions, student loan and court orders and sending to the payroll bureau. Checking outputs in a timely and accurate manner.
• Processing company sick pay as well as statutory payments.
Attention to detail · Accuracy · Microsoft Office applications · Experience - minimum 2 years
Effective Time Management · Team Player · Good Written/Verbal Communication