Building Surveyor | Charity in Dartford | £37,941
Immediate interviews available
Building Surveyor needed in Dartford
Are you a Building Surveyor looking for a new challenge? Do you have a strong Building Surveyor background working in the public sector? Are you looking for a Building Surveyor role with flexibility and autonomy? If so, I want to hear from you.
* £37,941 salary
* Private pension scheme
* Flexible, hybrid working.
* 24 days annual leave plus bank holidays
* Remote or office-based working unless needed on site for meetings.
* Work for a well-established and growing organisation.
* Meals out and events with colleagues
* Fundraising opportunities
* Welfare is a company priority
* Team of friendly and experienced professionals.
* Great company culture.
* Additional CPD support.
* Excellent transport links to their Dartford office.
Your new company
Hays Property and Surveying are working exclusively with a charity to find an excellent Building Surveyor with recent experience in a similar setting.
Your new Building Surveyor job role
A new permanent job opportunity has arisen for a Building Surveyor to join a charity and work with a portfolio of properties across a specific. This role will be to manage, within a particular region, the property portfolio in accordance with their policy and Estate's principles and the principles of good property/estate management. You will be providing advice and guidance on property related matters to the optimum benefit of the charity.
You will have the options of working out of both their Dartford office and at home, depending on requirements, you will be required to carry out all aspects of building surveying across their portfolio in your designated region.
What you'll need to succeed
* Building Surveying background.
* You will be an accomplished, qualified Building Surveyor with previous experience with either a charity, housing association, local authority or similar public sector setting.
* You should have a good understanding of stock and asset management principles and working knowledge of housing legislation and building regulations.
* You should have excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate at all levels and a UK driving licence with own transport to commute to properties across the region.
* In return you can expect to work for a forward-thinking organisation and be rewarded with a competitive market salary plus excellent benefits.
Please note that our clients are seeking to carry out first stage video interviews for these positions with a view to remote onboarding for the successful candidate.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in a Building Surveyor role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call our Property and Surveying specialist Andrew Dique now on 020 8464 6678. If this Building Surveyor job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.