Vesaro is a manufacturing business that trades internationally. Due to our continued expansion we are currently looking for an experienced Bookeeper/administrator with foreign currency experience, VAT and payroll/pension administration experience would also be advantageous, to join our team. You will be responsible for the company accounts and organisation of the same, maintaining accurate books, monitoring daily banking entries & reconciliations. We would like you to have the ability to provide monthly financial reports and also be able to provide guidance on the introduction and transfer of current working practices to a new accountancy software platform.
We require a daily presence, however, we are open to flexible working hours subject to a minimum of 25 hours per week.
If you are proactive, resourceful , like a challenge and are good at working on your own initiative then we look forward to hearing from you.
The role will include, but not be limited to:
• Balancing and maintaining accurate ledgers and account balances across multiple accounts
• Matching purchase orders with invoices
• Co-ordinating bank deposits and liaising with sales teams accordingly
• Monitoring and paying expenses, tallying & entering cash receipts
• Paying supplier invoices
• Produce monthly financial statements, including cash flow, profit and loss statements and balance sheets
• Preparing quarterly VAT returns
• Payroll creation and payments
• General office administrative duties, such as administration, contract and agreement organisation and other general office duties where
Please, no agencies at this time. Thank you.