Great new instruction for a Sales & Operations Specialist to join a leading manufacturing client and key employer in the area.
The role is placed within the Export function of the business, so we are looking to source a candidate from a sales operations/sales administration background.
Sal, Benefits and Package:
• Hybrid working arrangements 50% working from home, 50% from the office
• Fixed term contract for 6 months initially, with every opportunity for this to be renewed
• Attractive basic salary, largely depending on experience
• Company performance related bonus
• Attractive pension scheme contribution (matched up to 9%)
• Health Cash Plan
• 4 x base salary Life Assurance cover
• The Sales & Operations Specialist is a key role, supporting the team in driving sales growth, tracking performance, and ensuring overall
• The successful candidate will be a team player with the ability to work cross-functionally. They will be hands on, diligent and willing to
make their mark.
• You must have previous experience working closely with sales team members and customers whilst demonstrating basic customer
• The role will require someone who is able to work under pressure.
• In order to meet the demands of the Sales & Operations Specialist role, you will required proven experience in demand planning,
forecasting, business analytics or similar essential
• Experience in international sales or sales operations essential.
• Excellent Analytical skills are essential with strong competence in MS Office, particularly Excel.
• Forecasting (JDA), CRM (Salesforce), SAP platforms experience are preferable.
• Planning and organisation skills are essential, alongside a strong level of communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Proactive self-starter, with a strong sense of ownership and ability to work with limited supervision.
• Good interpersonal skills and competence working within a cross-functional and complex environment.
• Ability to work efficiently under time pressure and stick to deadlines, willing to take accountability for results.
• Drive for results, customer focus and high attention to detail
Tasks and Responsibilities
• Sales Operations: Support many aspects of sales operations including but not limited to onboarding of new distributors, provision of
import documents, order processing, price management, CRM (Salesforce) update, sample management, ad hoc customer requests, etc.
• Demand Forecasting: Facilitate the forecasting process; take lead responsibility in ensuring up to date forecasts are in forecasting system
(JDA). Collect forecast input from distributors/retailers and align with account managers prior to upload. Review performance against
forecast monthly with the view to improve forecast accuracy. Review market assumptions and supply impacts provided by account
managers & demand planners and ensure correct recording in forecasting system (JDA).
• Sales trend analysis & tracking: Key indicator tracking such as sales performance by partner and by sku, incoming order trend, inventory
levels, channel stock, competition, market share tracking, etc. Prepare regular monitoring report for manager.
• Project Management: plans and delivers on-going projects relevant to team’s business operational changes
• Customer Management: Manage selected distributor accounts whilst account managers are out of office.
If you have the correct experience and could apply yourself to this position, [;ease email an up to date CV as soon as possible and ensure your contact details are included.