Job Title: Administrator *Great culture + on site gym*
Location: Whitstable (free parking)
Salary: £19,700 (£1k+ profit related bonus each year)
Hours: Monday - Friday 8am-5:30pm with 1 hour for lunch AND 1 hour a day to use the on site gym
Annual leave: 20 days + 8 bank holidays, after 3 years service your annual leave increases to 25 days and after 5 years increases to 30 days annual leave.
Culture: An international IT company who love recruiting ambitious, positive employees who would like to develop their skills at this expanding and interesting company
Responsibilities as an Administrator:
* Answering telephone calls and responding to customer enquiries
* Handling any shipping issues and tracking orders
* Liaising with couriers regarding delivery times
* Processing any administration, invoices etc
* Updating stock movement on the system
* Processing any returns
* Working as part of a team of 5
* Occasionally helping pick and pack warehouse items during peak times
Skills & attributes required for this position:
* Previous Administrative experience
* Experience using MS Office
* A keen eye for detail and a desire to learn
If this sounds like an ideal position for you and you have the experience outlined above, then please apply today.
Please note if your skills match the requirements for the job then you will receive an e-mail from us (remember to check your junk mail). If you do please call us on 01233 611780 ASAP or within 24 hours to discuss the position in further detail with Bonnie (Candidate Manager) or Nicola (Permanent Consultant). We look forward to your application.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.