Developer - React, NodeJS, MongoDB
I am working with a UK company who are looking for a couple of developers to join their team, the role will be a mix of office and remote working. The company have a lot of exciting projects planned, one of these is the planned overhaul of the backend to a cloud platform.
We are looking for someone who can work with the team developing their systems, work with senior people and to deliver planned projects.
* The ability (or desire) to work across the entire software stack from the server-side and batch processing components to the front-end web development.
* Exposure to relevant frameworks.
* Comfortable prototyping and trying out new ideas.
* Always consider the scalability of the product and focus on future proofing.
* Unit Test Framework.
* Mocking frameworks.
* Source control, build and deployment tools experience.
* A good practical understanding of SOLID principles.
* NodeJS and Hasura (GraphQL) for backend.
* Postgres and MongoDB for our database.
* AWS for our infrastructure, deployment, and scaling.
* Tailwind CSS, Storybook, NextJs, NestJs - advantage.