Up to £30K
4 on 4 off
Are you an experienced Warehouse Operative?
Pearson Whiffin Recruitment want to hear from you!
Pearson Whiffin Recruitment are current recruiting for an experienced Warehouse Operative to join an outstanding company in the West Kent area.
You will have the opportunity to work for a growing business, with a fantastic team.
You can expect to be:
* Making sure that products are stored and moved correctly
* Managing stock within the warehouse
* Liaising with other departments
* Ensure Health and Safety procedures are being adhered to
* Load and unload vehicles with a forklift truck
* Complete checks & paperwork for the load in line with BRC Requirements
* Complete admin work as required
* Supervise vehicle loading
* Maintain team discipline
To be successful, you will be/have:
* Counterbalance Fork Lift License
* Previous experience in a similar role
* Ability to work both individually and as part of a team
* Excellent people skills
This is an exciting opportunity where you will be able to earn a competitive salary. With on-site parking as well as easy links to public transport, there is no reason not to apply!!
Apply now for immediate consideration!
This role is being handled by Beth Floyd, Temporaries Business Support Consultant for Pearson Whiffin Recruitment.
Not quite the right role but still looking?
Whether you are entry or Executive level, our team of experienced Recruitment specialists can help you with your career. We are Kent's leading independent consultancy and pride ourselves on delivering an exceptional service to both candidates and clients.
Find us on Facebook @PearsonWhiffinRecruitment and Instagram @PearsonWhiffinRecruitment.
By working with us, you will be helping support charities across Kent; we have raised over £50,000 so far!