Brake Press Setter/Operator
Vesaro is an exciting and innovative business based in Maidstone which designs, manufactures and distributes racing simulators around the world. Due to growth we are looking for new member of the team to become an integral part of the business and its future.
We are currently seeking for an experienced Brake Press Operator.
Knowledge of using a Laser Cutter and a Mandrel Tube Bending machine would be advantageous, but training will be given
• Safely operate a press brake machine
• Setting up the machines with the use of engineering drawings, programming and tooling changes
• Verify accuracy of machine settings to confirm accurate tolerances and machine functions
• Keeping the work place clean, tidy and safe place to work
Required Skills & Experience:
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience
• Must be able to read and work from engineering drawings
• Have the ability to use different measuring equipment (rulers, verniers, angle measuring devices)
• Ability to work proactively without supervision
• Occasionally working and operating other machinery
• Ability to work as part of a team
• Good attention to detail
• Willing to learn new skills and technologies
• Quality control awareness
• Good communication skills
The role will on occasion require you to work longer and flexible hours including evenings and weekends as and when required.
We are looking for immediate start – if you wish to be considered for this opportunity please send your CV and covering letter to explain why you feel you will be a suitable candidate for this roll using the apply online button.
No agency's please