Digital Transformation Specialist
Our client is a leading technology business based in Kent. Their business incorporates 3 teams that work closely together to deliver IT solutions to businesses across the South-East: IT Support, Cybersecurity and Digital Transformation.
They are looking for a product designer to join their Digital Transformation team. This team is responsible for helping clients improve productivity through the implementation of cloud-based solutions. This can range from customising off-the-shelf Microsoft products through to bespoke software and integrations.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work with a range of clients across many different sectors, helping to establish their needs and transform them into digital solutions that deliver a tangible difference to their business.
You will work directly with the Dev team, serving as a bridge between client and developers, and seeing the solutions through from conception to delivery.
This is a great opportunity to gain exposure to many technologies and to make a tangible difference to the way businesses operate.
· Proven experience working in a technology environment designing or developing digital products.
· Excellent understanding of UI/UX
· Comfortable working with prototyping tools
· Highly organised
· Comfortable in a client-facing role
· Ability to identify and solve needs analysis and translate into digital solutions
Nice to have but not essential
· Knowledge of SharePoint, Power BI, Power Apps
· Familiar working with Microsoft DevOps
Aside from job satisfaction, excellent career prospects, and a competitive salary, if you join the team, you’ll be able to enjoy the following perks:
· LinkedIn Learning subscription (for training) and paid for Microsoft exams
· Free lunch every day
· Takeaway Fridays (every 2 weeks)
· Social events (should you wish to be social)