Business Development (experience within Tankering and or Liquid Waste treatment)
• As the Business Development Manager, you will be given autonomy to go out and approach the role with no limitations. ATAC Solutions are a wastewater engineering company that operate sewage tankers, ATAC are looking for a business development engineer with a keen focus on generating more business in the way of emptying cess pools and septic tanks and industrial and commercial clients liquid waste disposals needs.
This role is all about winning new business so would be ideal for someone who is a driven, hungry, and go-getting sales professional who has a proven track record of business development within the Water industry.
The role involves:
• Developing new revenue streams
• Preparing and delivering presentations to clients
• Implementing new sales strategies
• Project identification and analysis
• Preparing and delivering proposals
• Customer liaison and management
• Research, build and develop relationships with new clients
• Participate in pricing the service
• Negotiate and handle object
Ensure that Planned Works are completed within budget and provide the client with value for money.
Ensure that contractual obligations and Service Level Indicators are met