Are you a bright, enthusiastic and positive person with customer service experience?
We are seeking a customer service administrator to join our expanding client based in North Kent to work within their customer service team ensuring service excellence.
Duties of this role include:
* Dealing with incoming calls, emails, and product enquiries.
* Processing all orders from the sales team, making sure that all relevant information is gained from the customer, accurately recorded, and passed on as appropriate.
* Creating and sending price agreements to customers, with prompt, professional follow up to ensure quick return and processing.
* Working effectively with both internal and external customers to gather essential, accurate information.
* Efficient management of customer complaints ensuring satisfactory resolutions.
* Developing good working relationships with colleagues across all business departments.
* Learning the range of technical products and their intricacies in order to provide excellent service to customers.
The ideal candidate will have:
* Previous experience within a customer service or account management role.
* Excellent attention to detail and a methodical but flexible approach to work.
* Resilience in tough situations, with a positive attitude to problem solving, overcoming challenges, and achieving daily targets.
* Fantastic communication skills both on the phone and written.
* Good IT skills, with the ability to use Microsoft Office applications to analyse information and generate reports.
This customer service administrator role is an exciting opportunity for someone wanting to prove what they can achieve with limited supervision. In return, you will be joining a precise and customer focused department within an expanding company offering great career support.
This vacancy is being handled by Emily Powell, Head of Business Support at Pearson Whiffin Recruitment.
Not quite the right role but still looking?
Whether you are entry or Executive level, our team of experienced Recruitment specialists can help you with your career. We are Kent's leading independent consultancy and pride ourselves on delivering an exceptional service to both candidates and clients.
Find us on Facebook @PearsonWhiffinRecruitment and Instagram @PearsonWhiffinRecruitment.
By working with us, you will be helping support charities across Kent; we have raised over £50,000 so far!