Our client near Lympne are looking to recruit a part time Recruitment Assistant, this position is 30 hours per week (M-F 9am-3pm). Reporting to the HR Manager you will support the recruitment of staff for this internationally renowned and one of a kind business.
To be successful in this role applicants must have previous Recruitment experience as you will supporting the recruitment process, on boarding activities and the attraction and retention of staff to the business.
Role and Responsibilities
* Creating and writing of job advertisements
* Posting job advertisements to internal and external sources, social media platforms etc.
* Preparation of recruitment packs, assisting hiring managers with providing essential material i.e interview questions
* Assisting with the interview process, setting up interviews, managing the candidates recruitment journey and processing referencing checks
* Assis with the co-ordination of recruitment activities such as career fairs and open days
* Demonstrable experience within a recruitment role
* Previous experience of creating and managing job adverts
* Excellent working knowledge of MS Office applications (word and excel)
* Previous experience of the use of social media for recruitment and candidate attraction
* Full UK Driving license and access to own vehicle
* An understanding of HR practices relating to recruitment
In return you will be awarded a competitive salary (28 days holiday pro-rata) and a range of other benefits such as 28 days holiday inclusive of bank holidays such as discounts on retail and restaurants (within the business) free onsite parking and also employee passes for family and friends.