Full Stack Developer
up to £90k DOE
Our client is ranked by the Financial Times as one of the fastest growing companies in Europe and are recruiting now for a range of roles to accelerate growth.
The business model, technology, and legal framework enables financial institutions to provide short-term working capital to the suppliers of large corporates across Asia, Europe, the Middle East and the UK.
They are looking for a Full Stack Developer, who will join a small, motivated team creating outstanding software for financial services. They need a developer who takes the initiative and takes ownership of any projects they work on. It's a small team, so they need people who are versatile and diligent, people who want to learn new technology and acquire new skills. The company is in an accelerated phase of development and has a share option scheme to reward those who enable that growth. If this interests you, please get in touch.
Our client is a business with highly commercially focused and serious engagement, with a very professional and motivated organisation, working to deliver success for their customers. Junior candidates will also be considered.
• SQL - MySQL preferred
What they offer
• Points based remuneration package providing flexibility around work/life balance
• London or Ashford, Kent base
• Competitive salary
• Option to take up to 6 weeks holiday a year
• Relocation support up to £8000 if moving to Ashford (subject to HMRC rules)
• Annual 1 week team building event at a premium location along with maybe a free surfboard
• Share options that could make you a millionaire
• Company electric car or if you are a London commuter - electric bike
• Join them for cocktail hour once a week!
Key job duties:
• Maintain and enhance existing applications
• Build the new functionality of the system and the improvements as per clients' requirements
• Construct and system test internal applications
• Propose new technologies and techniques appropriate to the problem at hand
• Liaise with internal product management
• Support and extend web-portals and websites
• IT support to existing applications and infrastructure
• Plan an active part in internal IT governance and system support
• Good Communicator
• Strong English skills (conversational)
• Motivated, takes initiative and ownership of work
• Interacts well with stakeholders to produce desired results
• Versatile and willing to learn
Option to use points to increase from base 23 days of holidays, increasing by 1 additional day for each full calendar year of employment up to 3 years ,plus applicable statutory Bank Holidays.
Applicants must have the right to live and work in the UK. Proof of full vaccination against Covid-19 is required.
Location- role specific
Office facilities in London or Ashford, Kent, providing a base for a combination of full-time roles and a provision for colleagues who may work from home to hot desk.