We are looking for a creative, analytical and strategic marketer to join our digital marketing team. This is a unique opportunity to join a fast-growing B2C financial services company, working across a wide range of digital marketing channels and brands.
Portafina are a national financial advice specialist rapidly working towards becoming a household name. The company continues to grow successfully through innovative marketing techniques, efficient business process structures and continuous investment in the right people.
Our core ethos is to provide everyone the chance to access exceptional jargon-free pensions advice, and this couldn’t be achieved without the care and attention that our entire staff put into delivering our great service.
We are looking for someone to join our dedicated digital marketing team, focusing primarily on creative innovation and performance analysis of our multi-channel communications journeys. We have a strong emphasis on measurement and analytics to drive learning and continuous improvement. We are expanding quickly, embracing the latest technology and on a clear path to grow the business forward.
So, if you’re someone who wants to take the next step in digital marketing and want to flex your digital muscles by taking ownership of multiple projects and campaigns, and someone who understands the importance of data in driving digital strategy, then you’re going to love this job.
We offer plenty of room for progression, a great working environment with an energetic and friendly atmosphere. We are currently working 2 days a week from the office and the remainder of the week from home. There’s also some great staff perks (great parties, lots of treats!), a competitive company pension along with top-tier private healthcare, and the chance to be a part of a business that has a solid vision for growth and innovation.
What you’ll be doing
Primarily, you’ll be taking ownership of our digital B2C communications. We use Salesforce Marketing Cloud to manage personalised email & SMS journey’s for our clients and prospects.
With a mix of lead nurturing, and critical, time sensitive transactional comms, the system requires continuous management, analysis and most importantly, optimisation.
So, you’ll work on our journey’s, managing the existing as well as building new. You’ll analyse performance and develop/implement strategic changes to improve them. This will include everything from influencing design, content and frequency through to implementing split tests, AI integration, intelligent personalisation and adoption of new platform features.
It’s a role where you can make a real difference to the business and to our customer experience, as well as flex your digital skills in analysis and cutting edge technology.
Exciting as this is, you’ll also be involved in the rest of digital marketing where you’ll be:
· Working alongside the Digital Marketing Manager and other team members to generate new leads for the business across multiple brands and digital channels
· Planning, developing and continuing our digital strategy to deliver the best experience for our customers
· Taking ownership of projects and channels; maximising opportunity, conversion and growth
· Devising and developing campaigns utilising our websites, video, SEO, PPC, Native advertising, apps, Social, email marketing and other digital media
· Utilising key data to build personalised journeys for clients throughout our process, through email, SMS, advertisement and letters
· Executing measured testing and innovation to constantly improve campaign performance
· Providing analysis and insight to drive market and team decisions, building reports and dashboards to show momentum
· Working alongside the wider marketing team to deliver one coherent strategy and brand message, to ensure the best conversion opportunity
· Ensuring that our customer experience is positive throughout our digital channels, through great content delivery
· Developing your skills to provide additional value and take ownership of projects, channels and budgets
Our Ideal Candidate
· 3+ Years proven experience in successfully managing multiple digital marketing campaigns
· Experience of creating email marketing campaigns and nurturing customer lifecycle through analysis, reporting and optimisation cycles (Salesforce and/or Salesforce marketing cloud exposure would be an advantage, but not essential)
· Have great analytical skills, the ability to interpret data and trends along with meticulous attention to detail
· A self-starter with an entrepreneurial and out of the box mindset
· Experience using CRMs and building automated programmes
· Experience in PPC, Organic, Native advertising, Video marketing or Paid social campaigns would be a bonus
· Comfortable working with data and analytics, and being able to use this to produce meaningful reports and metrics using tools like Excel, Data Studio, Power BI and Tableau
· Experience in using content management systems to update website, basic HTML/JS and a general understanding of technical languages such as SQL would be a bonus
· Experience with SEM tools (Search Console, SEMRush, Ahrefs, etc.)
· Exposure to the process of continuous improvement using conversion rate optimisation, split-testing, multi-variate testing and cross channel attribution
· Ability to work independently and as part of a team
· Be organised and methodical with the ability to prioritise when working on multiple projects
Let’s get down to the Nitty Gritty
Being data-focused and having an obvious passion and aptitude for digital marketing is a must have. We’re not a colouring-in department. We like to analyse data, find insights and create solutions to progress our efficiency, improve the customer experience and influence lead conversion through the business. Of course, it’s not just the numbers stuff, we do like to be creative and colour things in too, so if you’ve got a creative streak there is plenty to get your teeth into.
We’re a fast-growing company with an awesome vision so we like to explore new technology. The ability to pick-up-and-run with new apps and systems will certainly help your case.
This is a critical and challenging role within marketing where you have the opportunity to make this your own and can really make a difference to the business. To succeed, your attitude, understanding and obvious passion for data-lead digital marketing will set you apart from other types of marketers.
Think you’ve got what it takes? Apply Now!