We’re RedSprout Media.
Have you heard of us? We can be quite noisy.
If not, let’s introduce ourselves.
RedSprout Media is a marketing agency based in the heart of Canterbury, Kent.
We emerged as a result of the pandemic (one thing to thank COVID for) and we’ve already built a team of seven amazing people in just over 18 months.
Our clients are mostly based in the UK, but we’ve worked on projects in Florida, Dublin, Melbourne and The Netherlands. The glamorous world of advertising, right?
We work in B2B marketing, so our clients are all service-led businesses; such as recruitment, I.T., security and so on. They all want to find new ways to engage their customers.
The industries we work in might sound boring, and that’s because they are. Make no mistake, we don’t pretend security is sexy.
But it’s our job to make the boring, brilliant.
And that’s where you come in.
Senior Account Executive:
• A logical thinker who enjoys the challenge of problem solving
• Confident in coming up with and sharing new ideas
• Experience (or interest) in email marketing and analytics, SEO and digital marketing
• Organised and happy to multiple projects/clients
What you’ll be doing:
• Working with our Account Managers and wider team to create exciting content marketing strategies for clients
• Building email campaigns and workflows (we’ll train you if you aren’t experienced in this)
• SEO keyword research and content planning
• Joining client meetings and video shoots, building relationships with loads of lovely people
• Being part of a creative, fun, supportive team and having your voice heard in all aspects (we have a flat structure and empower our team to shape the way we run the business)
Why you should apply:
• Progression is fast here. We promote people as soon as they show they’re ready and provide lots of opportunities for growth
• We don’t believe in a traditional 9-5. We operate a work anywhere, anytime policy to give you the freedom to work how you work best
• Our team come into the office most days by choice. It’s a fun, creative environment where you learn loads and have a lot of fun
• If you love dogs, you’ll love the office. We have Buddy the Labrador and Stanley the Cavapoo puppy who are on hand for cuddles all day
• Annual leave is 22 days (excluding bank holidays), everyone has their birthday off (plus team birthday celebrations) and we close between Christmas and New Year to give everyone a proper break
• We’re a small, growing agency and you’ll have the opportunity to shape your role in the way you want to. There’s no fitting into boxes here – you’ll be the one building the box!
• We’re on a massive growth trajectory and by joining us early on, you’ll play a key part in building something really special!
If you like the sound of us, but you’re not sure you have the right experience, PLEASE still get in touch!
We’re open to people from all experience levels and would love to hear from you.
We can't wait to hear from you!