THC Primary Care is a small yet fast-growing Consultancy and Project Management company based in Whitstable, Kent and operating nationally.
This is a fun and varied role. We are looking for someone with Primary Care Network experience to support the management of services and facilitate the delivery of integrated care projects.
We need someone to take this role and run with it.
* To support PCN leadership teams with the day to day their networks.
* To keep the collation of performance and quality reports.
* To collaborate on shared projects, including recruitment of PCN wide roles.
* To monitor the implementation of the DES (Direct Enhanced Service)
* To convene and lead relevant meetings.
* Be aware of performance and quality indicators.
* Liaise and work with different stakeholders on an ad-hoc project basis.
* Maintain accurate records of income and expenditure against projects and funding streams.
* To provide expenditure details to the PCN Board highlighting variances from the project budget.
* To ensure circulation of regular communications regarding PCN and project activities.
* To support the delivery and marketing of the THC PCN Managers Training Programme
* Provide management consultancy to clients.
* To lead on internal THC projects.
* To remain up to date on local and national primary care developments.
Strong IT skills are a must. An overview of the IT we use is below:
Currently, we use Outlook, Gmail and NHS emails, the bookkeeping software Xero, the meeting invite tool Doodle, MailChimp, Eventbrite, the project management tool Asana, Audacity, Grammarly, LastPass, Wix, Zoom, LinkedIn, Instagram and Twitter.
Attributes - Our ideal candidate is:
* Detail orientated
* Dedicated to their professional development
* Likes to work independently and as part of a team
* Personal and professional
* Tactful and honest
* Calm under pressure
* Able to manage conflicting priorities and sudden changes
* Goes the extra mile without having to be asked
* Understands the importance of fantastic customer service
* Always looking to improve our service
* Committed to their professional development
Person Specification - Essential
* Primary Care Network experience
* Experience of working in a team
* Strong IT Skills and good knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel packages
* Excellent written and verbal communication
* Attention to detail and high level of accuracy
* Ability to prioritise workload
* Excellent IT Skills
During each holiday year, you will be entitled to 28 days of paid annual leave, in addition to Bank and Public Holidays.
5 days holiday is to be taken during the business closure in December.
Why work for us
* Our mission is to be a positive influence in the field of healthcare.
* We can promise you an excellent work-life balance.
* Each employee gets access to mental health support.
* Our services to date: we support over 2 million patients. We may be small, but we are making a HUGE impact.
* You can work from home or in our office. You choose, but we would like to meet you in person every so often.
Here is what our team said we do at THC :
* We provide a healthy and positive work culture.
* We receive recognition.
* We have freedom of expression.
How to apply
Please provide a cover letter detailing your skills, experience and why you feel you would be a good fit for THC. Please also send an up to date CV. Please send applications to [email protected] by 5 pm on Friday 10th December 2021.
Before you apply
Please check out our website and social media profiles. There you will gain a greater understanding of the services we provide, the work that we do, and the culture of our organisation.
If you would like to talk to us about the role, please contact [email protected]