As an Account Specialist in the Education Service, you will account manage a targeted geographical area, with an existing customer base. Specifically contacting current and new customers using available data to grow business opportunities within our service offering. Build relationships with your customer to encourage retention and loyalty by following our account management structure. You will provide regular contact to your customers by offering an excellent and efficient service, offering unbiased advice. You will grow and sustain a reliable pipeline of contract opportunities, for both existing and new customers, whilst working closely with suppliers and the wider team to help deliver business targets and growth.
* Have a clear and full understanding of the service we provide offering unbiased advice to customers
* To be adaptable to the ever changing environment ans to ensure productivity and efficiency to retain and promote growth across the full portfolio of frameworks.
* Take full ownership and management of assigned projects.
* Identify decision makers and develop strong customer relationships to build a pipeline of sales opportunities, identifying, planning, quoting, overcoming customer objections and closing the sale. Look for opportunities of upselling and cross-selling throughout our varied frameworks.
* Work collaboratively with our internal and external stakeholders to achieve your annual business and growth targets, through pipeline and closure of sales.
* Using available CRM and other data systems to capture and record accurately all activity relating to your customer's current and future contract supply details.
* Ensure that you have regular call backs scheduled in with your customers, work as a customer advocate, ensure your customer's needs are understood and satisfied. Provide an excellent customer service at all times.
* Make outbound and receive inbound calls to meet our KPIs to and from education and corporate customers throughout the UK.
* Take ownership of queries, investigating and resolving these by liaising with customers and suppliers.
* Follow our account management structure and all processes and procedures correctly to ensure we are providing our suppliers and customers with an exceptional service.
This role is currently 3 days remote and 2 days in the office but this is subject to change depending on business needs.
The team is currently made up of four other account specialists and you will be reporting to the manager.
Full training will be provided.
Connect2Staff/Connect2Kent, part of Commercial Services Trading/Kent Ltd, is an equal opportunities Employment Agency & Business and positively encourages applications from all suitably qualified and eligible candidates.