HR Manager - Medway - £40,000-45,000
We are currently seeking a HR Manager to work for our well established, busy client. This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced HR professional to excel and grow within the company. As a HR Manager, no two days are the same.
We are looking for individuals that can:
* Build strong working relations with Operations and Senior Management
* Knowledge of employment law, ability to write/review contracts and provide guidance to management
* Guide and advise management on HR matters
* Write and review policies, ensuring they are fit for purpose, communicated to staff and followed consistently and fairly
* Manage relationships with recruitment agencies both temp and perm, focusing on cost reduction
* Look at improving staff retention
* Performance manage staff in the areas of development, objective setting, appraisals and discipline
* Interaction with payroll - provide details for starters / leavers and absence detail
* Reporting on HR stats - absence, sickness, holidays. Look to make recommendations to improve
* Knowledge of employment rates and scales in the sector and geographical areas
* Conduct file audits to make sure all correct documentation is held
* Review divisional benefits and align within the group
Required skills, knowledge and experience:
* Effective communication at all levels
* Experience of a generalist HR Manger role
* Able to engage at all levels
* Ability to deal with complex, difficult and emotional situations
* Working within a previous HR role within Logistics or similar, would be an advantage
If this role is of interest to you, and you have relevant experience, please APPLY NOW for immediate consideration!
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.