Location: Whitstable, Kent
Hours/Days: Part time/ Full time / Bank
Flexible Shifts available
Pay Rate: Excellent rate.
Start Date: November 2021
Children's Support Worker required to support a young boy with tracheostomy in Whitstable, Kent.
We are looking for a support worker with paediatric experience to support a
8 years old boy with tracheotomy living with his family. This charming and
happy little boy currently has no verbal communication, limited mobility and
some medical issues.
The ideal Support Worker will:-
- Have experience in caring for children with complex disabilities including
personal care, manual handling and pressure area care
- Have previous experience with breathing and tracheotomy management
- Have previous experience with gastronomy management
- Have previous experience with medication administration and nebuliser
- Demonstrate the ability to build good relationships with the child and his
- Be able to demonstrate an understanding of confidentiality and privacy
- Be a non-smoker and possess a Full clean UK driving licence
- Be willing to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check.
PLEASE EMAIL YOUR CV BY CLICKING THE APPLY BUTTON BELOW AND FOR FURTHER INFORMATION.