Job Title: Marketing Executive
Salary: £25k-£27k DOE
Hours of Work: Monday-Friday, 8am till 5pm with 1 hour for lunch
Annual leave: 28 days including bank holidays
A leading, well established and successful company based in Maidstone are seeking a Marketing Executive within their utilities team of 5.
As a Marketing Executive you will work in a busy environment where you will be a crucial part of the team and have the ability to work and communicate with people from all walks of life whilst building professional relationships. You will undertake marketing duties 30% of the time and 70% of the time you will be completing administration & customer service duties.
Your main responsibilities as a Customer Service Administrator/Marketing Executive will be:
* Monitoring the footfall on the company website
* Analysing statistics for the marketing department in order to increase business
* Using Microsoft programs such as Word, Excel and Outlook to support customers
* Responding to and proactively phoning customers who have made business enquiries
* Observing social media channels and the company website to report on how marketing can increase their presence
* Completing general admin such as quotes, emails and proposals
* Communicating with customers via phone and email
The ideal candidate will have the following skills:
* Experience within the utilities sector
* An interest or experience within the marketing industry
* MS Office experience
* Exceptional attention to detail is imperative as well as excellent written and verbal communication
* Great customer service to ensure team morale and customer satisfaction remains high
If this sounds like an ideal position for you and you have the experience outlined above, then please apply today. Bonnie (Candidate Manager) will call you within 48 hours to discuss the position in further detail with you if you match the requirements for the job. We look forward to your application.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.