We are currently looking for Trainee / Advanced Technicians for our client based in Orpington
Purpose of role
The main purpose of the Technician role is to carry out varied cleaning tasks using various techniques and then to provide ongoing maintenance of the customers properties on a regular basis
* Carry out cleans on Sewage Floods, Fire & Water Damage, Drainage Systems, Stone & Masonry Cleans, Trauma & Biohazard Cleans, Crime Scenes Catering Units & any additional cleaning
* Performing activities related to cleaning, specialist cleaning, reactive cleaning, minor maintenance, and graffiti / paint removal, applying necessary chemicals and cleaning liquids to surfaces to remove dirt and stains easily and effectively, and to leave surfaces hygienic and safe.
* Carry out heavy duty cleaning tasks and specialist projects as may be required.
* Identify and offer advice to the customer that helps them achieve a healthy, safe and stable environment within their business.
* Use of the companies CRM system to write up full and detailed written reports
* Cleaning tasks will require the job holder to work alone and/or as part of a team depending on the requirements of the job.
* This role involves 40 Hours Weekly (Variable) due to nature of the buisness and customer requirements usually operating within the hours of 0600 to 2100 hours.
* Previous experience of specialist cleaning and maintenance duties
* Good communicator
* Able to work alone or part of a team
* An ability to work varied hours usually, but not always limited to, between the hours of 06.00 to 21.00 hours to adapt to the needs of our customers
* Confident with working at height
* Must be in possession of Full Driver's License
* Able to complete & document an acceptable amount of work each day
* Able to read instructions on chemicals worked with and follow the written guidelines relating to health and safety (COSHH)
Starting salary £23k rising to £27K plus pension, Company van, Company expenses paid, Shopping discounts - Perk box
Full training given and courses paid
The work can be based around London, Kent and Surrey
You will be required to undertake a DBS if successful at interview
Connect2Staff/Connect2Kent, part of Commercial Services Trading/Kent Ltd, is an equal opportunities Employment Agency & Business and positively encourages applications from all suitably qualified and eligible candidates.