Resourcer - Education Team
Pearson Whiffin Education is currently recruiting for a confident, motivated Resourcer to join the busy Education team in the Kings Hill office (West Malling).
You will be working alongside the Education Business Manager to ensure that the Education team has a steady stream of quality candidates who are looking for daily supply, long term roles or permanent opportunities within schools.
You will be skilled at information gathering and relationship building using these skills to attract and register new candidates. Having experience of the education market would be an advantage. Knowledge of key education roles including teachers, cover supervisors, teaching assistants and school administrators would also be an advantage. Previous experience of recruitment is not essential but would be a benefit.
In addition to attracting new candidates you will be responsible for the full vetting and compliance cycle of a candidate file. This will include face to face and video registrations, reference checks, DBS checks, checking ID documents and key training and qualification certificates. Knowledge of School Safer Recruitment guidelines would be an advantage.
Key roles and responsibilities:
* Arranging and attending candidate registrations
* Resourcing high quality candidates within the education sector
* Creating eye catching adverts and social media posts to attract new candidates
* Keeping in touch with existing candidates, ensuring you keep up to date with their availability to work
* Email marketing to a large candidate database
* Managing the compliance and vetting of all candidates in accordance with Safer Recruitment guidelines
Apply now for immediate consideration, ask for Daniel Goodwin in the Education division.