Role: Sheet Metal Worker
Hourly Rate: £12.00 to £14.00 per hour (Dependent on Experience)
A company with over half a century of history. This company has built the reputation of being one of the top manufacturers, who provide their services throughout the UK. Delivering to a number of sectors, from one off bespoke to a full roll-out programme.
They have continued to flourish and with an increasing forward order book, they are now seeking for a Multi-Skilled Sheet Metal Worker to join their team
• Shaping and cutting out sections using hand tools and press machines
• Finishing items with grinders and polisher
• Measure and mark dimensions and reference lines on metal sheets, from engineering drawings
• Ability to read fabrication drawings
• You should be fully conversant with press brakes, guillotines and punches.
• Ideally have knowledge of CNC cutting machines and auto cad drawing.
• Be able to work with Mild Steel, Stainless Steel & Aluminium
• Must be motivated and have a flexible approach
• Experienced with various CNC software, able to weld and fabricate would be an advantage
• Willing and looking for overtime as the company is very busy
Working Hours: Monday to Thursday 7.00 – 4.00, Friday 7.00 – 2.30
On offer is
- Competitive hourly rate & benefits package commensurate with experience.
If this is an opportunity that is of interest, please apply via the link below