Business Development Manager
£30-35,000 plus commission £10-15k annually uncapped)
Pearson Whiffin Recruitment are recruiting on behalf of an established and successful acquisition business who are actively looking to recruit a Business Development Manager to join their existing sales team.
The purpose of this role is to improve the market position of this already thriving organisation, assisting them to achieve financial growth across the International market. The Business Development Manager is to prospect for new clients by networking, cold calling, advertising, or other means of generating interest from potential clients and achieving monthly KPI targets.
* Identify and approach new sales leads and achieve Monthly KPI's
* Liaise with the team/management to analyse and identify new markets and financially beneficial business opportunities
* Strategize and generate revenue through sales calls and sales presentations introducing and positioning campaigns into high-value brands
* Building and maintaining positive relationships with all relevant stakeholders including customers, suppliers, and other internal departments.
* Effectively develop a pipeline of new clients in line with monthly targets.
* Researching organisations and individuals online to identify new leads and potential new markets.
* Researching the needs of other companies and Identify and understand trends within client markets and industries.
* Attending industry events and always representing the company in a professional manner.
* Manage the company's CRM or other sales management systems
The ideal candidate will have:
* Worked in a similar new business sales position
* Strong negotiation and influencing skills
* Proven track record of successfully working towards KPIs & exceeding targets
* Commercial awareness
* Excellent communication skills, both written & verbal
* Some Marketing and sales of digital advertising
* Highly efficient with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook) and knowledge of using analytics tools to deliver campaign performance metrics.
* Flexibility in their approach to work
This is a great role with lots of progression opportunities, good training, and a competitive salary.
If you feel you meet the above criteria, please apply online NOW for immediate consideration.
This role is being handled by Lisa Belcher Senior Executive Consultant for Pearson Whiffin Recruitment.