Recruitment Solutions are recruiting for a Legal Contract Coordinator for our client, in Folkestone.
Hours: Part Time (flexible) 1 – 2 days a week
A rare opportunity has become available for a legally trained individual, who holds knowledge of contract law, to join a dedicated team at a respected Architectural Practice as a Contract Coordinator on a part-time basis. Our client are looking for a proactive, diligent individual with a well-rounded understanding of Contract Law and its application to the Built Environment.
• Collaborate with in-house project teams
• Liaison with PI Insurers regarding terms and conditions of appointments
• Reviewing appointment documents and assessing areas of risk, raising any other issues in a bid process and negotiating amendments if necessary.
• Assessing areas of risk in project and commercial contexts
• Liaising with Project Architects to ensure they thoroughly understand the scope of works to improve project delivery.
• Communicate with insurers, clients, contractors, and sub-consultants
• Ensure a consistent flow of up-to-date information to Partners, Architects and bid teams
• Maintaining all statutory documentation, including PI certificates, schedules
Experience & Skills Required:
• Relevant Contracts or Construction Law knowledge, either through a related qualification or sustained experience in a Built Environment workplace
• Understanding of RIBA work stages is hugely advantageous, but not essential
• A dedicated and rigorous work ethic is crucial
• Ability to adhere to new systems and quality assurance protocols swiftly.