We are looking for an enthusiastic customer service specialist to join our evolving customer service team, working within an award-winning Fintech Insurance Broker based in Maidstone, Kent.
Your main duties will include answering telephone, online chat, and email enquiries in a timely and professional manner. We want to provide an “unexpectedly personal” experience for all our customers and as a customer service specialist you will be at the fore front.
The working hours are Monday – Friday, 8:45am to 5pm.
[This role may also be suitable for someone looking for part time work on a reduced hours basis, for example school hours – salary would be pro rata to hours worked. Flexible home working available.]
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following tasks;
· Respond to telephone calls and online chat queries and manage emails in a professional manner, responding to them within set timescales and with relevant, accurate and complete information.
· Complete outbound customer courtesy calls.
· Seize opportunities to upsell products where appropriate.
· Identify and assess customer needs to achieve satisfaction.
· Recognise when a customer is dissatisfied and deal with this in the correct manner.
· Follow communication guidelines, procedures, and policies.
· Meet personal qualitative and quantitative targets.
· Uphold the high level of Customer Service expected from the company.
· Learn and maintain an up-to-date knowledge of the company’s products.
We would want you to provide:
· Excellent verbal and written skills.
· A passion for customer service.
· Team player.
· A willingness to help others.
· Confidence & a professional attitude.
· A positive approach
· Previous customer service experience preferred but not essential
Please upload a CV including your contact details (email and telephone) and we will be in touch with you as soon as possible; we look forward to hearing from you.