A great opportunity has become available working on a 6-month contract as a Payroll Assistant. This is a remote working role although occasional travel to their Kings Hill office will be required.
* Process a number of payrolls on a monthly basis using Oracle/iTrent Systems
* Overseeing the checking, balancing, interfacing and distribution of reports to staff and external customers
* Submission of statutory returns in respect of PAYE
* Collation of data to ensure successful monthly and year end returns are made to HMRC and the Audit Commission
* Reconciliation and control of the bank accounts.
* Support the correct processing of deductions from pay in respect of court orders/unions/other bodies to ensure that they are passed for payment promptly within your allocated payrolls.
* Maintain a good working relationship with internal and external customers, offering advice, solutions and information.
* Experience of payroll functions within a large organisation running several payrolls
* Proficiency in Excel, Word and Microsoft Outlook
* Full understanding of payroll practices and legislation
Connect2Staff/Connect2Kent, part of Commercial Services Trading/Kent Ltd, is an equal opportunities Employment Agency & Business and positively encourages applications from all suitably qualified and eligible candidates.