Up to £25,000 per annum
Must drive due to location
Monday to Friday 37.5 hours per week - however may look at shorter hours
Fantastic opportunity to join one of Kent's most sought-after employers.
The role would be to Provide comprehensive facilities and health and safety support across all the UK offices, to ensure that health and safety standards are met and that buildings are maintained and / or repaired where necessary
* Support with the management of all facilities at all UK offices
* Carry out maintenance checks across the office, checking for problems and resolving were possible, or escalating
* Support with managing onsite security including issuing and cancellation of all security ID passes and administration of our security data base
* Support with the management of contractors and suppliers as required
* Ensure a high level of housekeeping is achieved throughout the office
* Oversee daily meeting room checks (including resetting of furniture), escalating issues as required to ensure resources are ready for use each day
* Deal with all other support services daily e.g., catering, printing and stationery requests etc.
* Work with the HR Director in the appointing of new facility suppliers (eg. Gas, Electricity etc)
* Liaising with Building Management, contractors, and suppliers
* Logging and dealing with day-to-day issues around the office
* Monitoring and reporting facilities expenditure
* Act as fire & First aid warden
* Conduct reviews of COSHH risk assessment and SSOW annually or after any chemical incident
* Any other ad-hoc duties required under this department
The successful candidate will have/be:
* Demonstrable at least 12 months experience within a facilities role
* Confident and clear communication skills
* Strong MS Office skills
* Very strong organisation skills
* Articulate and confident
* Able to work without supervision
* Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build relationships with ease
* Organised with a good attention to detail
* Willing to travel to other UK & overseas offices when required
* Driving licence and access to own transport
This is a fantastic role working for one of Kent's top employers, and with opportunity to develop and progress your career. You will have access to some generous benefits, including use of an onsite gym.
If you think you have the relevant skills and experience, please apply online for immediate consideration.
This vacancy is being handled by Lisa Belcher, Senior Executive Consultant, Business Support for Pearson Whiffin Recruitment