Project Support Assistant
Maidstone (free parking)
Flexible hours - 3 full days (9-4.30/5pm) or 5 days 10-3pm etc (hours on application can be discussed)
£up to 25,000 Full Time Equivalent, DOE. + benefits
Culture: Construction based firm, professional modern offices, fun, busy and training provided.
This is an office based position supporting project teams on various construction projects with flexible working hours. Being a support in the office, answering calls and updating the
Are you looking for a busy project administration role with flexibility? Can you manage and support a team with ease and work to tight deadlines?
Main Purpose of Role
To support construction teams on sites with the production of documentation, ordering and general support.
* Assistance in compiling Health & Safety documentation
* Assistance in compiling Building Operation & Maintenance Manuals for completed projects
* Project Document Control as necessary
* Maintaining Company Training Schedule, PPE / Workwear allocation and ordering
* Compilation of Health and Safety start up packs for sites, printing all current certification and documents for new sites
* Telephone and data card management and ordering
* Laptop and technology asset registers
* Accreditation updates and tracking expiry dates
* Snagging updates to clients - chasing site teams for updates and issuing
* Achieving / site close down documentation
* Plotting drawings and issuing to sites as required
* Collation of weekly working hours
* Accident record information and close out log
* Document control on new builds
* Carbon calculation data
* Considerate Constructors Scheme registration
* Waste data uploading to web portals
General administration and answering calls including Hotel bookings, Train bookings, Stationary ordering for sites.
Key Qualifications and Attributes
* Good experience of web based information systems
* Good knowledge of Microsoft packages, particularly Excel.
* Good organisation and communication skills
* Flexible and adaptable approach to tasks
* Ability to recommend new processes, or modification to existing ways of working
If you are looking for a busy role and have relevant skills, industry knowledge in Construction / Compliance or Health and Safety or transferable administration / project support skills please apply online today!
Training will be provided on the role and Management Systems, but you will need to bring enthusiasm and a team player approach to this busy team!
This role is being managed by Debbie Foster and Rhiannon Whybra.
* [email protected]
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.