This is an opportunity to join an established and recognised company within the Telecommunications industry, we are looking for a Project Coordinator to join the team and work alongside our project Managers to deliver a variety of projects. We are looking for a dedicated team member willing to put in the effort required. The ideal candidate will have previous experience working within a busy work environment. They will need to have a good working knowledge of all Microsoft packages.
The Coordinator Role:
• Assist in coordinating engineers, tools and equipment
• Liaise with Project Managers to identify and define project requirements
• Deal with inbound telephone calls
• Input details and information on internal databases
Requirements for an Coordinator
• Minimum of 3 GCSEs grade C or above
• Previous experience within a Project Management environment would be beneficial.
• Strong working knowledge of all Microsoft packages
• Well organised and friendly manner
The Benefits for a Coordinator at KMH Group
• Competitive salary
• Annual leave plus public holidays
• On-going training, support and career progression
• Social events
If you have the skills and experience required for this role, please submit your CV for consideration in the first instance.
KMH Group are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all backgrounds.