ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Touch Ups Smart Repairs are in search of an exceptional and motivated individual, with experience working within a bodyshop environment, to join their growing team as a Mobile Alloy Wheel Technician. You will be using the latest in Diamond Cut Technology alongside traditional refurbishment methods so on-job training with our lathe will be provided.
You will be working with a small, dedicated team who pride themselves on the work they do. As the role is mobile, the same pride in your work is essential as is great attention to detail.
Key tasks involve (but not limited to):
• Driving to and liaising with customers
• Prep and mask
• Refurbish using lathe and other traditional methods
• Spraying and polishing
• Ensuring no defects
• Completing tasks on a customer site as agreed by your line manager
The ideal candidate should be/have the following:
• Great time management/time keeping
• Polite, honest, well-kept, hard-working and self-motivated
• Good face to face communication skills
• A full UK driving licence (held for a minimum of 1 year)
Key Responsibilities involve:
1. Ensuring the work is always completed to a high standard
2. Ensuring your provided equipment is used safely at all times
3. Ensuring the van & kit are kept clean and tidy to ensure an efficient working environment
4. Ensuring good manners and communication at all times
5. Ensuring that all Covid-19 measures are followed
• Minimum qualification of GCSE’s in English and Maths.
• Relevant NVQ/City & Guilds preferred but not essential
• Experience working within a wheel repair, SMART repair or body shop environment is essential.
Alongside a competitive salary we also include: 28 days’ annual leave (including Bank/Public holidays), participation in company pension scheme and use of company vehicle.
We operate Monday – Friday 08:00 – 17:30 & Saturday 08:00 – 12:00. The role is 5 days within that working week to include 1 Saturday in 4.