Recruitment Solutions are recruiting for a skilled and confident Receptionist to join a very busy GP surgery, based in Folkestone. This is a full-time, temporary to permanent opportunity, working 37.5 hours a week. Must have proven experience of working within a medical environment.
Pay rate: £9.00 per hour.
Hours of work: Monday to Friday, rota based covering shifts between 7.45am – 7pm.
The role: This role will see you reporting into the Senior Receptionist and supporting the team with all receptionist duties. You will provide fantastic reception service by delivering great customer service, welcoming patients and visitors as well as answering the reception phones.
A lovely opportunity to provide a professional and sympathetic service as well as clerical and administrative support.
The successful Receptionist should be able to demonstrate the following:
• Excellent telephone manner
• Ability to manage queries and relay messages to appropriate staff
• Maintain accurate medical records
• Demonstrate a calm and collective manner
• Maintaining the in-house systems
• Demonstrable experience within a medical environment
• Excellent working knowledge of Word/Excel/Outlook
Please only apply if you fully match the skills and experience required. If you have not had contact from us within 72 hours of your application, due to receiving high volumes of applications, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.