JOB TITLE: Receptionist/Office Support
LOCATION: Canterbury, Kent (free office parking)
HOURS: Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 5.30pm
We have a new vacancy just in working for a prestigious company in central Canterbury. You will be based in bright modern offices with free office parking available, however they are also based close to the public transport if you don't drive.
This is a Temporary role starting almost immediately, initially for around 1 month, however this could be extended and there are permanent vacancies too.
The day to day duties in your new job would be:
* Based on reception, meeting and greeting clients
* Answering calls, resolving initial enquiries
* Supporting the sales team with Administration
* Typing up notes and logging updates on the in-house system
* Arranging appointments and emailing clients
* Speaking with new and existing customers
* Liaising with other professionals
* Sending emails on behalf of the team
* Other adhoc office duties as required
We'd love to speak to candidates who have:
* Confident front of house and telephone skills
* Well presented with a professional manner
* Strong IT skills including MS Office
* Who are available immediately and happy to commit to a temporary position
Apply today and, if you are suitable, Lindsay will be in touch in the next 2 working days!
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.