Recruitment Solutions are currently recruiting for a Legal Secretary for our client, a well-respected solicitors in Ashford.
Working hours: Monday Tuesday & Wednesday 9am – 5pm
Salary: £20,000 – £21,000 per annum DOE
The successful secretary will be responsible for providing secretarial and administrative support to the Private Client team.
• Providing full secretarial support to Partner and department, including arranging appointments, dealing with client queries in person and by phone, together with preparation of correspondence by audio typing via the digital dictation system; taking client ID etc
• Billing as required throughout the month and at month end, including writing cheques to settle where appropriate; updating the system and partner accordingly;
• Filing, photocopying and opening/closing client files in a timely manner;
• Preparing letters of engagement and file checklists;
• Maintaining and coordinating diaries and diary notes and reporting on these as necessary;
• Regular consideration of client files and advising fee earners on any action required;
• To provide ad hoc secretarial cover for sickness and holiday absences in the team when needed;
• Participate in the daily office rotas to cover Reception during lunch breaks, holidays and unforeseen absences; banking; collection/delivery of incoming/outgoing post/ DX
Please only apply if you fully match the skills and experience required. If you have not had contact from us within 72 hours of your application, due to receiving high volumes of applications, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.