Are you an experienced Assistant Centre Manager from the serviced office/virtual office sector?
Have you also worked with billing, finance, team management in addition to the traditional centre management duties?
If so, we have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Assistant Centre Manager to join a fast paced and vibrant team at one of their most prestigious centres!
You will be working for our client, an award-winning serviced office provider based in Central London!
You will be earning a competitive salary of up to 27K plus some excellent benefits
As the successful Assistant Centre Manager, you will be responsible forâ¦
* To assist in the management of the day-to-day running of the business centre
* To manage the Business Centre in the absence of the Centre Manager and various aspects of the role
* To carry out billing for all clients
* To log invoices and charges on our in-house system Centre Charge
* To process catering orders and meeting room requests made by clients where required
* To deal with customer requests in a prompt and timely manner whether face to face or on the telephone
* To liaise with relevant staff to ensure that all queries are responded to within procedural deadlines
* To book various chargeable services for clients such as couriers and taxis
* To issue and ensure receipt of swipe cards, keys, furniture etc to clients when required
* To create and issue welcome packs for new clients
* To ensure that all meeting rooms including management office and vacant offices are tidy, safe and welcoming to all clientele/visitors
* To conduct viewings of the Business Centre; to the required standard
* To manage outgoing post, ensuring that it is properly franked and ready for collection daily and route incoming mail to relevant clientele
* To provide cover for the reception as and when required
* To carry out administrative and clerical duties for clients as required including filing, archiving, photocopying, collating, laminating, faxing, preparation with mailings, word processing of letters, data entry and preparation of reports and other information
Contact Anna Wiget at Morgan Jones Recruitment ASAP for a full job description and to avoid disappointment as interviews are being held this week and next.
About Morgan Jones:
Due to the high volume of applicants applying for all roles, we can only reply to candidates with the most relevant skills and experience. If you have not heard back from us within 48 hours of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
To view other great opportunities, visit our website or follow Morgan Jones on your favourite social networks - Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn