We're after a PPC know-it-all to join team Giant!
We're after an implementer, facilitator and inspiring team manager who will work with the PPC Lead to shape and deliver the PPC offering we have for our clients, as well as the PPC team.
You'll be working closely with key clients to deliver digital advertising campaigns and strategies to an exceptional standard.
The role of a PPC Manager:
● Support the Account Managers & PPC team in the delivery of strategy
● Work collaboratively with the Account Managers
● Manage the PPC Executives and Senior PPC Executives in the team.
● Delegate tasks effectively
● Facilitate weekly meetings with the PPC team
● Support the PPC team in the daily optimisation & management of PPC campaigns
● Inspire, nurture & coach the PPC team
● Liaise directly with clients and report on campaign performance
● Work with the PPC Lead to implement new PPC processes and automations
● Support the commercial team & PPC Lead in the development of new business
● Represent all things Giant
● Awaken Potential in yourself, your fellow Giants and the business’ Clients and the SGM community wherever possible.
● a passion for Google Ads and paid advertising
● experience in Search Ads 360 would be a plus!
● experience in managing a team
● experience in managing high spend PPC accounts/campaigns
● Google Ads certified
● experience using Google Ads Editor, Google Ads & Analytics
● experience with lead generation & ecommerce campaigns
● ability to generate and effectively distribute PPC processes
● ability to prioritise, manage your won time and own workload
● be able to manage and inspire a team
● have written and spoken English at a high quality (B grade or higher English Language GCSE)
● support the creation of sales collateral & attend relevant pitch meetings
Between £27,000 - £40,000 pa DOE.
Being a Giant:
We hold all of our Giants to the same standards and expect them to wear their CAPES throughout their working time here. This means you are:
A Communicator: Personable, Efficient and Transparent in all Communication.
Accountable: Responsible with your work and Trusted to do a good job.
Positive: Enthusiastic and Passionate about your place in the business.
Effective: Flexible, Innovative and Competent. You do what you need to do.
Self Aware: Driven to be the best but Grounded enough to know your gaps.
These are the basis for all roles across the board at Sleeping Giant Media and what we review everyone’s progress on, no matter who you are.
● Salary £27,000 to £40,000 DOE
● Epic working space, including bar, gaming areas, (currently covid banned ball pit), and more
● Free drinks & snacks
● EAP Scheme
● Healthcare Cash Plan
● Discounts and Shopping Rewards
● Weekly Training, conferences, external training
● Monthly Team Lunches
● Social days & nights out
● Unlimited Holiday
● Flexible working
● Profit Share
● Annual Rise
● 6 Monthly Performance and Pay reviews
Please note: We are temporarily working remotely, and have a flexible working policy that would make it possible for applicants to work remotely part time. We’d be open to a conversation with the right candidate to make this a completely remote role if needed.
We are proud to welcome potential Giants from all walks of life, so if there’s something you need from our recruitment process to make it possible for you to undertake it, just let us know!
Please use the form on our website (www.sleepinggiantmedia.co.uk) to send in your application (CV & cover letter), or email using the apply online button