Customer Service Advisor – Full or Part Time
Quote Me Today is one of the UK’s leading and fastest-growing commercial insurance brokers and provides tailored insurance solutions to a wide range of customers and businesses.
We are seeking enthusiastic individuals to join our Administration team as Customer Service Advisors. We are looking for people who are great communicators, able to work under pressure and juggle a full workload. We assess candidates by their values and aptitude not just previous experience, and full training is provided. We are considering applications from full-time and part-time applicants for this role.
This role involves:
• Supporting all areas of the business by ensuring that that all required and supporting documentation for customers and insurers is provided within established service level agreements and in a compliant manner.
• Dealing with after sales Insurer and customer queries and complaints via phone, email and post within the regulatory framework and timelines to support Treating Customers Fairly and good customer outcomes.
• Managing workflows and streamlining processes by striving for single contact resolution where possible and always adopting a customer-centred approach.
• Acting in a friendly and professional manner at all times and seeking to enhance and develop customer relationships.
• Identifying potential customer issues and vulnerabilities and adapting process accordingly.
Our benefits include:
• Starting salary of £19,000 per annum (with OTE of £21,700)
• Annual leave starting at 21 days rising every year up to 25 days
• Generous individual and team bonus schemes
• Company pension scheme
• Rewards and recognition
• Opportunity to study professional qualifications
• Extensive CPD opportunities
• Free on-site parking
The hours for this role are 9am - 5.30pm Monday - Friday (1 hour lunch break) and 9am - 1pm every other Saturday.
The selection process for this role will involve an interview lasting approximately 45 – 60 minutes All appointments are made subject to satisfactory pre-employment checks.
For an informal discussion about the role, please contact Andrea Bowman, Head of HR on 01227 285553.
Please visit the careers section of our website to find out about all of the current opportunities at Quote Me Today: https://www.quotemetoday.co.uk/canterbury-jobs-at-quote-me-today
We look forward to hearing from you.