Recruitment Solutions are currently recruiting for a Fee Earner (Wills & Probate) for our client based in Canterbury.
Working hours: Monday – Friday 8.30am – 5pm
Salary: Competitive DOE
A large part of this role will involve the provision of legal guidance as to the best form of joint ownership and discuss the importance of wills, trusts and powers of attorney to help clients understand and proceed in the best way for them, and by so doing will generate work for the department. Currently the Wills and Trust department is small but has lots of potential to grow with the right person and the right drive. We are therefore looking for enthusiastic individuals to join our clients business, who wish to be part of their success.
The successful Fee Earner will be able to demonstrate the following:
• Provide advice to conveyancing clients regarding joint ownership, Wills, Trusts and Powers of Attorney
• Drafting of Wills, Trust Deeds and Powers of Attorney
• Dealing with probate matters efficiently
• Network locally to grow and develop your caseload
• Build and maintain excellent client relationships
• Handle confidential information
• Have a sound understanding and awareness of all relevant law, processes, and procedures
• Keep clients up to date with progress
• Manage and update the company case management system
• Possess good technical knowledge and practical experience of Wills, Lasting Powers of Attorney, Probate, Inheritance Tax and Court of Protection Matters
• Be up to date with Solicitors Accounts Rules and Code of Conduct
• Have an up to date understanding of recent and important precedent wills and probate law cases, statutes and Statutory Instruments and their application
Please only apply if you fully match the skills and experience required. If you have not had contact from us within 72 hours of your application, due to receiving high volumes of applications, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.