Recruitment Solutions are currently recruiting for a Paint Sprayer for our client, a manufacturer based in Ashford.
Salary: £12 per hour plus bonuses and overtime.
Working hours: Monday – Friday 8am – 5pm (4pm on Friday)
• Carrying out the critical pre-paint preparation of all steel products, which includes Doors, Panels, Screens and Fittings, using a newly installed shotblasting facility within a controlled environment.
• Methodically Painting and Finishing of the prepared products adhering to strong quality control measures when applying primer and paint applications. This is a Powder Coat Facility however certain products require a wet spray or Red Oxide coating.
• Undertaking detailed quality inspections during and after the paint applications to ensure standards, procedures and expectations are being upheld.
• Upon satisfactory inspection of finished goods, packaging each product carefully to eliminate transport damage ready for despatch.
• Assisting with the loading of goods ready for despatch to the customer, ensuring correct labelling is on the packaging.
• Provide potential paint process timings/schedules as required by the business.
• To contribute towards the construction and implementation of continuous improvement programs within the Paint shop area and due processes
• To ensure all working practices and operation of machinery is conducted within the appropriate company or legislative Health & Safety guidelines.
• Any other duties requested by Management to enable to smooth and continuous running of the business.
Please only apply if you fully match the skills and experience required. If you have not had contact from us within 72 hours of your application, due to receiving high volumes of applications, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.