Crossways Community is a dynamic, award winning Christian charity which provides housing and support for adults suffering a range of mental health illnesses. We have a full time vacancy for a care and support worker to join our growing team.
Some experience is preferred but we are also looking for a person with transferable skills. Full training will be given to the right candidate.
Personal Attributes and Skills:
• Ability to encourage & motivate others when needed
• Caring, reliable & patient
• Ability to empathise and apply a flexible attitude to life
• IT literate
• Hold a full UK Driving License
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Ability to work on your own as well as within a team
This is a fantastic opportunity to take up a role where you can positively influence other people’s lives.
Moxham House is a residential care home with which is staffed 24/7 so there is a variety of shifts with extra allowances paid for weekends/ sleep-ins/ pager.