Recruitment Solutions are currently recruiting for an experienced IT Support Technician & Trainer for our client, a well-respected firm in Herne Bay.
Working pattern: Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm
Pay rate: £20-25,000 DOE
• Providing a help desk service for all users, investigating and resolving error messages and problems; providing on the spot tutorials; escalating to the IT Manager or external suppliers when necessary and reporting persistent problems to the IT Manager.
• Performing routine maintenance on user’s machines including adding/removing, re-installing software, installing hardware etc.
• Working with switches, hubs and cabling up network points for users as required.
• Working with servers for problem solving, maintenance and updates.
• Working with photocopiers and photocopier management software to setup and support users;
• Setting up and supporting dual screens and monitor arms.
• Office moves – moving and reinstalling pc equipment and furniture across all branches as required (use of the Firm’s vehicle).
• Training new and existing users on the Firm’s systems and software and cybersecurity best practices.
• Creating and updating user training material such as guides and videos for all systems and software.
• Helping users get the most out of the firm’s software and systems
Please only apply if you fully match the skills and experience required. If you have not had contact from us within 72 hours of your application, due to receiving high volumes of applications, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.