Recruitment Solutions are currently recruiting for a eCommerce & Marketplace Executive for our client based in Folkestone.
Working hours: 8.30-17.00 Mon -Fri (flexibility with regards to start and finish time is possible). 3 days are office based (Mon/Tues/Thur) and 2 days based at home (Wed/Fri)
Salary: £25,000 - £28,000 DOE
Our client are looking for a dedicated, ambitious eCommerce Executive to spearhead our journey in eCommerce across multiple platforms & marketplaces. Working alongside the creative team and operations team, you will be responsible for maintaining and growing the ecommerce business on Amazon & eBay as well as there own platform.
Reporting to the Operations Director, the successful candidate will have full responsibility for :
• Maintaining both Amazon Vendor Central and Seller Central Account relationships - pricing / queries / support etc
• Managing product listings via Channeladvisor
• Implementing new channel launches via Channeladvisor
• Maintaining product data
• Liasing with external Amazon marketing agencies
• Uploading and managing products across our Magento 2 platform
• Ensuring customer complaints and feedback are dealt with in a timely manor by the customer service team
• Training the customer service team/updating training when new processes/marketplaces/services are added
This is a key role within a hard working team and as such it is important that you will be a strong team player, with a positive and enthusiastic outlook who is flexible to respond quickly to changing needs and priorities.
The role would suit an ambitious character who will thrive in an entrepreneurial atmosphere having a variety of work and business issues to deal with.
The successful candidate will need to satisfy the below requirements:
• 1-2 years experience dealing with Amazon Seller Central and/or Vendor Central
• Experience dealing with product content on Amazon
• Background in eCommerce and online selling in general
• Good spreadsheet skills
• Very good attention to detail
• Experience with Magento would be a good benefit but is not essential
• Experience with Channeladvisor would be a good benefit but is not essential
In addition to receiving a competitive salary, you will also have access to a range of other benefits including:
• Staff BBQ’s during the summer
• Beer Fridays
• Cycle to Work bike scheme
• Long Service Holiday Reward
• Generous Staff Discounts
• Free parking
• Gym Membership
Safe storage of bikes for people who cycle to work
Please only apply if you fully match the skills and experience required. If you have not had contact from us within 72 hours of your application, due to receiving high volumes of applications, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.