£19,000 - £20,000 Temp to Perm
We are currently looking to recruit a Shipping Administrator for our logistics team.
As Shipping Administrator you will be responsible for all aspects of freight administration from bookings and quotations, arranging import paperwork through to invoicing so your attention to detail will be key.
Duties and Responsibilities
* Ensuring shipments are on time and acting as the key contact for planners within business units providing updates on progress and delays
* Compiling and checking supplier invoices to ensure all charges are correct
* Dealing with queries from freight forwarders and communicating issues to colleagues affected by importation delays
* Providing general administrative support to senior logistics colleagues.
* Excellent communication skills
* Strong customer service skills
* Ability to perform under pressure within a fast paced commercial environment
* Strong time management and ability to prioritise own workload
* Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
* Accuracy and attention to detail
* Strong Microsoft office and Excel skills
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.