A large company based in West Malling are looking to increase their accounts team with a Junior Accounts Assistant.
This role is for an individual who is passionate about developing a career within accounts and looking to progress within a large company.
To be successful with this role you will need to be Level 3 AAT Qualified as a minimum and have at least 12 months practical experience working in an accounts function, fast paced administrative position or a customer service-based role.
* Salary up to £22K
* Annual bonus
* 2 salary reviews a year.
* Study support after a year
* Excellent progression opportunities
* Processing payments in a timely and efficient manner.
* Follow all processes and procedures as outlined by Senior management.
* Perform bank statement reconciliations
* Prepare and post general ledger journals
* Processing large volumes of cheques and postal orders
* Matching to purchase invoices for posting into accounting records
* Liaise with suppliers and managers to resolve invoice queries and discrepancies
* Experience of Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word to intermediate level
* Creating and using formulas, using Pivot Tales and VLOOKUPS essential
* Accurate data entry skills are essential
* Accurate numerical skills with strong attention to detail
* Strong problem solving skills
* Able to work under pressure with a drive to meet daily deadlines
* Excellent communicator