Job Title: Property Valuer
Salary: £25k-£30k OTE £40.8k (Depending on achieving monthly sales targets)
Hours: Monday-Friday, 8:45am-6pm, with a day off during the week and rotational Saturday working 8:45am-5pm.
Staff benefits: A car park permit, ride to work scheme, mileage expenses, training and development support and regular social events.
Company: A well established Independent Estate Agents who are keen to recruit a well presented, confident, effective communicator who would like to join a motivated team. The priority within this role is to build strong and personable relationships with Vendors and Buyers resulting in successful instructions and sales. This agency take pride in being open and honest with clients, not hounding or hassling to get results.
Responsibilities within your role:
* Sourcing, qualifying and developing new sales opportunities, building relationships with clients
* Using developed skills, knowledge and assured judgement to provide property valuations that will readily stand the test of the market and clients' expectations
* Translating the potential interest into new business, through effective support, encouragement, property knowledge and expertise
* Play a lead role in identifying and expanding the agencies market growth, through defined marketing to specific property groups or selected local areas
* Working with and supporting colleagues to achieve the company targets
* Exploring all areas for lead generation, showing a tenacity to achieve results within the framework of a professional and friendly service
We'd love to speak to candidates with the following skills:
* Experience in similar property valuation roles
* A proven track record of success in lead generation and achievement of instructions and sales from valuations undertaken
* Strong knowledge of the property market, legislation and social implications and consideration and empathy of the personal impacts of a home move
* Knowledge of the Whitstable area would be a distinct advantage
* Recognised professional qualifications (e.g. MNAEA) are an advantage
* The ability to retain a team focus within the business whilst undertaking self-motivated activities
* Confident in the use of virtual technology to conduct valuations, meetings, presentations and marketing opportunities
If you're interested in this position and have the skills and attributes listed above then please apply today.
* Please note if you're suitable and your skills match the role you'll receive an e-mail from us, remember to call us on 01233 611780 ASAP/within 24 hours to discuss the position in further detail with Bonnie (Candidate Manager) or Nicola (Permanent Consultant). We look forward to your application.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.